I consider it a big honour and let me thank both Otto and John at the outset itself….
Let me say a few things here. Nothing majorly new, so if you are previously acquainted with me , move on. Lot of pictures are there for your viewing pleasure in my blog. Hope you enjoy them and come back tomorrow as well…
1. I’m a doctor by profession, having very recently graduated from medical school. Believe me, its not as bad as people paint it.
2. Lot of stuff happens on the streets. I aim to shoot at sight.
3. Steve McCurry. Legend. Period.
4. “Home is located on cloud eight.” I got this recently from a blog I read. True.
5. I love to read. Fiction and non fiction and my textbooks as well.
6. I don’t often understand art. When people describe photos with the words ‘feel’,’dynamism’, mood’,etc, I often feel lost. I see I shoot. I post. Period . (Disclaimer: No offence meant)
7. My ultimate dream: working for a non profit organisation (eg, MSF) and travel the world so I can shoot to my hearts’ content.
However, I don’t feel I would be able to do justice to the requirements of the award by putting in the 15 links.. Thats mainly because, as of now, I don’t even read 15 blogs. (As per last count, excluding megabigtime bloggers like Yanidel, David duChemin, Eric Kim, etc, I read 8 or 10 blogs) Hopefully, I’ll be putting it soon.. 🙂
Will just take a moment to all the people out in the blogosphere and the sphere of CMC around me.. (Bows, imagining applause)